It's been raining quite hard in Northern California this week, so with the power out, we headed to the sports bar to take in the playoff games. A bunch of us being marketers, we talked about what marketing blogs and thinkings we follow regularly on the web. Here was my list:
- Seth Godin - The most astute observer and clearest communicator of marketing trends out there
- Malcolm Gladwell - not marketing-focused exactly, but he's such a good communicator of business ideas
- Guy Kawasaki - a great marketer and a wonderful guy
- Tom Peters - Tom's ideas persist for decades
- Garr Reynolds - check out his new book - Presentation Zen. It's great.
- Harry Joiner - he's a marketing headhunter with a good head for marketing
- The Brothers Heath - authors of my favorite book of 2007, Made to Stick
- Brian Carroll - a smart and nice guy, who "gets" new media and old fashioned relationship marketing. Check out his free eBook here.
- Charlene Li - Forrester Research's uber-connected social technology guru
- MarketingProfs Daily Fix - Super smart marketers opine frequently here
Who do you read regularly?